TRUE LIES - New German Version

Talk about the latest movies and video releases here!
romanD

TRUE LIES - New German Version

#1 Post by romanD »

hi there, in April TRUE LIES gets a new release on DVD over here. As the original release was only with German sound (and non anamoprh I think) this is highly welcomed. So, sound and picture have been remastered. Also some bonus features such as interviews with Aaahnuld and cameron and a making of are included.

However I don't think they will be long, but I keep you updated, as far as I know the Us version doesn't feature any of them, so I thought this could be of interest to you guys.

Monterey Jack

#2 Post by Monterey Jack »

Hasn't there been enough time since 9/11 to finally get a long-overdue special edition of this title? If 24 can have muslim terrorists every single week, then why can't we get an SE of True Lies? :?:

Eric W.

#3 Post by Eric W. »

Monterey Jack wrote:Hasn't there been enough time since 9/11 to finally get a long-overdue special edition of this title? If 24 can have muslim terrorists every single week, then why can't we get an SE of True Lies? :?:
Seriously. This movie is WAAAAY overdue!

AndyDursin

#4 Post by AndyDursin »

We'll see this sooner or later.

Maybe they'll add a Politically Correct opening statement like Kiefer Sutherland did on 24 a few weeks ago :roll: when it comes out.

Eric W.

#5 Post by Eric W. »

AndyDursin wrote:We'll see this sooner or later.

Maybe they'll add a Politically Correct opening statement like Kiefer Sutherland did on 24 a few weeks ago :roll: when it comes out.
I'll be sure to skip that without hesitation. :roll: