Star Wars - TV.

Talk about the latest movies and video releases here!
John Johnson

Star Wars - TV.

#1 Post by John Johnson »

In an interview given in Australia recently, George Lucas talked about life after Star Wars. Lucas stated that he is working on a new Star Wars TV series. It will be shot in Australia and a deal will be done in June. The show will be one hundred episodes long and an hour each.
http://www.isnnews.net/

AndyDursin

#2 Post by AndyDursin »

In an interview given in Australia recently, George Lucas talked about life after Star Wars. Lucas stated that he is working on a new Star Wars TV series. It will be shot in Australia and a deal will be done in June. The show will be one hundred episodes long and an hour each.
http://www.isnnews.net/
Man, that's a LOT of TV. I hope it turns out better than THE YOUNG INDIANA JONES CHRONICLES did!

I read Kevin Smith is going to be on-hand to write/direct several shows (as my friend Paul MacLean joked, Lucas must have hired him for his penchant for sweeping, epic visuals!).

Eric W.

#3 Post by Eric W. »

What the heck is an SW series even going to be about?

Admin
Site Admin

#4 Post by Admin »

Apparently all stories set between Episode III and IV.

100 episodes is a LOT to commit to right off the bat. I wonder if that's true.

AndyDursin

#5 Post by AndyDursin »

Sorry that was me posting (obviously) -- I had to log in through the Admin account because there are phony spammer bots joining the message board. I'm trying to figure out how they're doing it (I have to go in and delete them each time).

John Johnson

#6 Post by John Johnson »

Whatever plans Lucas has for the proposed tv series, I can't see it airing without some kind multi season deal, similar to what Spielberg got with Amazing Stories. Hmm, wonder who will score the show. Maybe they'll use more than one composer, like Amazing Stories, or perhaps, just use the existing music from the movies.

John Johnson

#7 Post by John Johnson »

Yeah, I hate those bots. Where those Force powers when you really need them!