COSBY SHOW DVD Box Set Cut!

Talk about the latest movies and video releases here!
AndyDursin

COSBY SHOW DVD Box Set Cut!

#1 Post by AndyDursin »

Bad news -- the 1st Season COSBY SHOW box set is entirely comprised of cut, syndicated 21-minute episodes. NOT the original broadcast length NBC versions, which is what they infuriatingly promised in their press release!! :evil:

I'm hoping this was a mistake or something on those lines. It's VERY unusual to see promises being made and then broken in regards to the length of the shows...perhaps it's an error they'll correct in future pressings, and offer an exchange for consumers.

mkaroly

Re: COSBY SHOW DVD Box Set Cut!

#2 Post by mkaroly »

AndyDursin wrote:Bad news -- the 1st Season COSBY SHOW box set is entirely comprised of cut, syndicated 21-minute episodes. NOT the original broadcast length NBC versions, which is what they infuriatingly promised in their press release!! :evil:

I'm hoping this was a mistake or something on those lines. It's VERY unusual to see promises being made and then broken in regards to the length of the shows...perhaps it's an error they'll correct in future pressings, and offer an exchange for consumers.
WOW! Thanks for the info-

Eric W.

#3 Post by Eric W. »

Pretty much kills a lot of the interest I may have had in this, if the price was right.

AndyDursin

#4 Post by AndyDursin »

Anchor Bay's set of ROSEANNE likewise has cut syndicated shows as well.

Not a particular favorite of mine, but I assume fans out there WOULD care ;)