COMBAT TV series on DVD

Talk about the latest movies and video releases here!
Michael Ryan

COMBAT TV series on DVD

#1 Post by Michael Ryan »

Hello All,

I am not sure exactly of the date, it either just came out or is going to come out on September 6th (Andy, do you know?)

It might be interesting. It was a WWII drama that had Vic Morrow in the lead. Not a bad show. Kind of like TOUR OF DUTY. This is season 5, in color with 13 episodes. Audio commentary by Warren Stevens and Conlan Carter (he was one of the characters on the show). Also includes stills and bloopers.

The show had fairly good music scores (including a really good opening theme). I'm not sure who scored it.

Here's a website if you would like to find out more about the show: www.CombatFan.com

Mike

AndyDursin

#2 Post by AndyDursin »

Mike,
As far as I know they're already available -- in multi-part "Season" packages that run about $40 each (retail).

If you're going to jump into this show, wait for Deepdiscountdvd's 20% sale...I'm not sure how much shipping is to Canada but Mike, I'm guessing even there the savings will be substantial :)

Never seen this show myself, BTW...a bit before my time but everything I've heard from fans and critics has been positive. Really was Morrow's career-making and defining role...and something he could never follow up on over the next 20 or so years.