Twilight Time - 3-Day Sale (ZULU $10, etc.)

Talk about the latest movies and video releases here!
AndyDursin

Twilight Time - 3-Day Sale (ZULU $10, etc.)

#1 Post by AndyDursin »

BRIDE WORE BLACK, STORY OF ADELE H and MISSISSIPPI MERMAID are going out of print. Some other titles have also been reduced for the next few days at screenarchives:

American Buffalo - $9.95
Bonjour Tristesse - $14.95
The Bride Wore Black - $9.95
The Firm (2009) - $9.95
The Front - $14.95
Guess Who's Coming to Dinner? - $14.95
Mindwarp - $14.95
Mississippi Mermaid - $9.95
Resurrected - $9.95
The Story of Adele H. - $9.95
Save Your Legs! - $9.95
St. Valentine's Day Massacre - $14.95
Zulu - $9.95

Eric Paddon

Re: Twilight Time - 3-Day Sale (ZULU $10, etc.)

#2 Post by Eric Paddon »

Already exhausted all the old TT releases I wanted save for those I've now hunted down that are OOP like "Bell, Book And Candle" and "Our Man Flint". The only other OOP one I wish I had a second chance at is "The Blue Max" (things were too chaotic personally and financially in my life at the time that went OOP). From this point on, it's just the new titles they come out with I might pick up (waiting on "Moby Dick" and "3 Worlds Of Gulliver")

Eric Paddon

#3 Post by Eric Paddon »

And my order arrived today and while its enjoyable to watch the films I have now decided that henceforth I am *never* reading Julie Kirgo's liner notes again or listening to any commentary she is featured on. If she can't learn to write liner notes without going off into pretentious partisan social commentary and stick to the film history, then she's a waste of my time on all levels.

esteban miranda

#4 Post by esteban miranda »

Eric Paddon wrote:And my order arrived today and while its enjoyable to watch the films I have now decided that henceforth I am *never* reading Julie Kirgo's liner notes again or listening to any commentary she is featured on. If she can't learn to write liner notes without going off into pretentious partisan social commentary and stick to the film history, then she's a waste of my time on all levels.
I wondered if I was the only one with that opinion...