Robert Rodriguez Brings Us RED SONJA Again!

Talk about the latest movies and video releases here!
AndyDursin

Robert Rodriguez Brings Us RED SONJA Again!

#1 Post by AndyDursin »

...with Rose McGowan in the title role. I'd say this has the potential to be a wee bit better than the Bridgette Nielsen version! (though I wonder if the score or cinematography will be as strong).

They must have been putting a lid on this one for a while, because shooting starts in October.

http://www.usatoday.com/life/movies/new ... owan_N.htm

Monterey Jack

#2 Post by Monterey Jack »

I thought Rodriguez and McGowan were doing some "Women In Prison" TV pilot. :?

Too bad that McGowan got that awful facelift that ruined her great looks (last seen to full effect in Planet Terror). :cry:

JSWalsh

#3 Post by JSWalsh »

Monterey Jack wrote:I thought Rodriguez and McGowan were doing some "Women In Prison" TV pilot. :?

Too bad that McGowan got that awful facelift that ruined her great looks (last seen to full effect in Planet Terror). :cry:
Haven't seen Planet Terror yet, but I thought she looked amazing in Death Proof. I'd never thought of her as particularly yummy, but in that I was like "HEY now, what've I been missing?"
John

Monterey Jack

#4 Post by Monterey Jack »

JSWalsh wrote:Haven't seen Planet Terror yet, but I thought she looked amazing in Death Proof. I'd never thought of her as particularly yummy, but in that I was like "HEY now, what've I been missing?"
If you haven't seen Planet Terror, you've been missing a lot. :P