MONTY PYTHON 16-Ton Megaset $35 Shipped

Talk about the latest movies and video releases here!
AndyDursin

MONTY PYTHON 16-Ton Megaset $35 Shipped

#1 Post by AndyDursin »

...great price at A&E's official store! Shipping is $1.00

http://store.aetv.com/html/product/index.jhtml?id=72952

Sale ends 5/30.

Note this is NEW slim-case packaging so the set doesn't take up nearly as much room as the original release. :)

Jedbu

Uh. . .the price says $49.95

#2 Post by Jedbu »

:( Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you stated that this was $35. Maybe it was just for last week, but if they changed it, this sounds like dirty pool to me. . .

AndyDursin

Re: Uh. . .the price says $49.95

#3 Post by AndyDursin »

Jedbu wrote::( Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you stated that this was $35. Maybe it was just for last week, but if they changed it, this sounds like dirty pool to me. . .
Indeed they did Jeff. It was $35 a week ago. Bad form!!

Jedbu

Sent message to A&E

#4 Post by Jedbu »

:x Sent a message to A&E website, taking them to task for the sudden price change, which I know was $35 until today. Well, I'll never order one of their products again.

Too bad.
JDvDHeise

"You've got to remember that these are just simple farmers. These are people of the land. The common clay of the new West. You know... morons."-Gene Wilder to Cleavon Little in BLAZING SADDLES

AndyDursin

Re: Sent message to A&E

#5 Post by AndyDursin »

Jedbu wrote::x Sent a message to A&E website, taking them to task for the sudden price change, which I know was $35 until today. Well, I'll never order one of their products again.

Too bad.
Jeff apparently if you call them they will give you the lower price. I was just looking on the DVDTalk forum and someone mentioned that they called, said they had it in their cart at the $35 price, and then it changed when they went to checkout. A&E apparently agreed to honor the original discount.

I don't have the number but I'd check it out, it's probably worth a try, though the sooner you do it, the better :)

John Johnson

#6 Post by John Johnson »

News about a new Monty Python release.

Sony Pictures Home Entertainment have announced the UK DVD and Blu-ray Disc release of Not the Messiah on 14th June 2010. Performed in the Royal Albert Hall in London, Not the Messiah was a one-night only live stage show/musical based on the motion picture Monty Python's Life of Brian, and written by Eric Idle & John Du Prez (the creators of Spamalot).

Priced at £15.99 RRP on DVD and £22.99 RRP on Blu-ray, features are outlined below…

DVD
•1.78:1 Anamorphic Widescreen
•English DD5.1 Surround
•Subtitles: English, English HOH, Arabic, Bulgarian, Chinese (Mandarin Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French (Parisian), German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Portugal), Slovak, Slovene, Spanish (Castilian), Swedish, Thai, Turkish
•The Road to the Albert Hall
•Showtime!
•The Bright Side...
•6 Sing-A-Long Songs!

Blu-ray - Coded for all regions (A, B and C), extras are presented in HD. Features include:
•1080P 1.78:1 Widescreen
•English 5.1 DTS-HD MA
•Subtitles: English*, English HOH, Arabic, Bulgarian, Chinese (Mandarin Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French (Parisian)*, German*, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian*, Japanese*, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Portugal), Slovak, Slovene, Spanish (Castilian)*, Swedish, Thai, Turkish (*also on extras)
•movieIQ
•The Road to the Albert Hall
•Showtime!
•The Bright Side...
•6 Sing-A-Long Songs!

http://homecinema.thedigitalfix.co.uk/c ... -june.html
London. Greatest City in the world.