Criterion 50% Sale at Barnes & Noble (Store/Online)

Talk about the latest movies and video releases here!
AndyDursin

Criterion 50% Sale at Barnes & Noble (Store/Online)

#1 Post by AndyDursin »

Lots of good deals on Criterion BD titles (at least the ones that have been released) at BN.com. Most have been discounted to $19.99.

There are bonus coupons available for both members (up to 20%) and non-members (10% off, another 10% for AAA members), making it even nicer.

The coupons are a bit confusing but I will let you sort through them here:
http://forum.dvdtalk.com/dvd-bargains/5 ... t-2-a.html

The list of titles can be accessed by going to BN.com, clicking on DVD/Blu-Ray, and searching for Criterion, then Blu-Rays.
Last edited by AndyDursin on Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jedbu

#2 Post by Jedbu »

Not quite sure-are these great prices online only or are they for in-store purchases, as well? Want to get the Blu-Ray of THE LEOPARD and McCarey's masterpiece MAKE WAY FOR TOMORROW on DVD, but are the prices the same for both? I got an email from them about bargain books and reserved a book to pick up, but the price in-store was $5 extra, so if shipping is free, I just might go with that.

AndyDursin

#3 Post by AndyDursin »

Jeff I believe everything (DVDs too) is literally 50% off --

http://video.barnesandnoble.com/u/DVD-T ... 2Pid=32280

As THE LEOPARD Blu Ray is $50, it's a bit pricier, so it has been reduced to $25.

Free shipping is $25 and over. If you have AAA you can get another 10% off through the AAA website (likewise you can get a bit of an additional discount if you are a Barnes & Noble preferred-whatever member).

I was under the impression the prices are exactly the same in-store. Some people have talked about additional coupons for BN members which can be applied (most of the time) too.