Burke and Hare.

Talk about the latest movies and video releases here!
John Johnson

Burke and Hare.

#1 Post by John Johnson »

Trailer.

London. Greatest City in the world.

AndyDursin

Re: Burke and Hare.

#2 Post by AndyDursin »

I can only hope Ealing has better luck than Hammer in terms of their new "resurrections" at the box-office. This looks maybe OK, but I'm guessing it hasn't found a distributor here yet?

I also read that Hammer has a movie with Hilary Swank in production (or has finished) and there's no US distributor for that either. After seeing how badly LET ME IN performed I doubt anyone will be jumping onto that bandwagon.

EDIT -- I see that one is going direct to video in Germany. Can only guess it'll be the same deal here.

John Johnson

#3 Post by John Johnson »

AndyDursin wrote:I can only hope Ealing has better luck than Hammer in terms of their new "resurrections" at the box-office. This looks maybe OK, but I'm guessing it hasn't found a distributor here yet?
I have heard it's being distributed by Lionsgate in the U.S. The UK release is 29th October. No word yet on the U.S. release date. Apart from Simon Pegg and Andy Serkis, we have have Jessica Hynes (Pegg's co-star from Spaced), Ronnie Corbett, Bill Bailey and the ever wonderful Christopher Lee. Hopefully it will be a good film.

John Johnson

#4 Post by John Johnson »

AndyDursin

#5 Post by AndyDursin »

"Witless, Dull, spotty, yucky"?

When does the Blu-Ray come out? lol.