Back to the Future Trilogy Blu-Ray $15 @ Amazon

Talk about the latest movies and video releases here!
Monterey Jack

Re: Back to the Future Trilogy Blu-Ray $15 @ Amazon

#16 Post by Monterey Jack »

AndyDursin wrote:
Monterey Jack wrote:Damn, one of the other titles I ordered (300) got shipped anyways, so I got stuck with the shipping costs. :?
They charged you shipping after the fact? That shouldn't happen. If you have free super saver, if they let you cancel, you shouldn't have to pay the shipping even if the total goes under $25.
Well they did. :(

Screw it, I'm just shipping it back when I get it. The only way I pay shipping on Amazon is on the rare occasions I buy something used.

Monterey Jack

#17 Post by Monterey Jack »

Well, I got 300 today. Will Amazon reimburse me for the shipping costs if I return it unopened? If not, I'm just going to keep it.

AndyDursin

#18 Post by AndyDursin »

Monterey Jack wrote:Well, I got 300 today. Will Amazon reimburse me for the shipping costs if I return it unopened? If not, I'm just going to keep it.
No, you'll only get the cost of the item itself unless you say it was defective. I'd just keep it.

Monterey Jack

#19 Post by Monterey Jack »

AndyDursin wrote:
Monterey Jack wrote:Well, I got 300 today. Will Amazon reimburse me for the shipping costs if I return it unopened? If not, I'm just going to keep it.
No, you'll only get the cost of the item itself unless you say it was defective. I'd just keep it.
Dammit. :evil: It's only three bucks, but still, it sucks I got stuck with it.

Monterey Jack

#20 Post by Monterey Jack »

Got my copy from Amazon today, and it was thankfully in the new, non-assy packaging. :D All of the discs are easy to remove sans those horrible clip thingies.