BOND 50 Blu-Ray - $39 (!!!!!)

Talk about the latest movies and video releases here!
AndyDursin

BOND 50 Blu-Ray - $39 (!!!!!)

#1 Post by AndyDursin »

This site is legit too. Free shipping

http://www.nomorerack.com/daily_deals/v ... bonus_disc

AndyDursin

Re: BOND 50 Blu-Ray - $39 (!!!!!)

#2 Post by AndyDursin »

It even has SKYFALL apparently.

DavidBanner

#3 Post by DavidBanner »

Not any more it doesn't.

Sold out!

mkaroly

#4 Post by mkaroly »

I passed on this information to a friend of mine who swiped it up before it sold out. Thanks for posting Andy!

AndyDursin

#5 Post by AndyDursin »

mkaroly wrote:I passed on this information to a friend of mine who swiped it up before it sold out. Thanks for posting Andy!
Nice! That's why I posted :)

AndyDursin

#6 Post by AndyDursin »

It's alive again!

Monterey Jack

#7 Post by Monterey Jack »

Almost tempted to buy it, despite the assy packaging and the fact that I own all of the single-disc releases (save Die Another Day because, seriously, phuck that movie).

Edmund Kattak

#8 Post by Edmund Kattak »

AndyDursin wrote:It's alive again!
Have you ever ordered from them?
Indeed,
Ed

AndyDursin

#9 Post by AndyDursin »

Edmund Kattak wrote:
I ordered a couple of battery packs (portable USB) last spring, they work fine and got here in a few weeks.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained is what I say. Of course, I posted this at FSM -- one of the first times I've bothered in a while -- and this guy "LeAh" just says "they have TERRIBLE reviews!"

All I can say is I ordered from them a few times and didn't have a problem. And if you use a credit card or paypal you have insurance essentially to contest the charge if it doesn't arrive as ordered...so for $38, I'd go for it in a hurry (and indeed I bought one for, ahem, speculative purposes lol).

Edmund Kattak

#10 Post by Edmund Kattak »

AndyDursin wrote:
Edmund Kattak wrote:
I ordered a couple of battery packs (portable USB) last spring, they work fine and got here in a few weeks.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained is what I say. Of course, I posted this at FSM -- one of the first times I've bothered in a while -- and this guy "LeAh" just says "they have TERRIBLE reviews!"

All I can say is I ordered from them a few times and didn't have a problem. And if you use a credit card or paypal you have insurance essentially to contest the charge if it doesn't arrive as ordered...so for $38, I'd go for it in a hurry (and indeed I bought one for, ahem, speculative purposes lol).
I ordered it as soon as you said it was back up. For $39.95 (No tax and free shipping), I'd have to be crazy not to get that 23 BD set.
Indeed,
Ed

Edmund Kattak

#11 Post by Edmund Kattak »

Needless to say, they either lost a customer before they had one or it was a ploy to get my email address to send more junk mail. Anyway, I'm disappointed but not sorry that I won't be a nomorerack customer. I guess they tried to make amends, but oh well.

Dear Valued Customer,

It has come to our attention that unfortunately, a recent order you placed "Bond 50 Complete 23-Film Collection on Blu-ray with Bonus Disc" is unable to be fulfilled. We take pride in only selecting the best suppliers and manufacturers to deliver high quality products. Unfortunately, the supplier responsible for this particular deal fell short of that expectation. We sincerely apologize for this, and can assure you that we are doing our best to prevent this from happening again.

To make up for this inconvenience, we have gone ahead and done the following:

1. A full refund has been issued to your original payment method.

2. In addition to the full refund, we have also added a $10 store credit to your NMR account, for the inconvenience.

Thank you for your understanding, and sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Sincerely,
nomorerack Team

AndyDursin

#12 Post by AndyDursin »

Got the same message -- not just you Ed, and I ordered quickly once it once live. It's probably an archaic website that didn't have real-time stock available. Oh well.

When these things don't work out, it doesn't personally offend me. When you try to cash in on a deal, you win some, you lose some. As long as you're not having to jump through hoops to get a refund, I'm alright with it. Hopefully someone DID get in on it.

esteban miranda

#13 Post by esteban miranda »

Edmund Kattak wrote: Dear Valued Customer,

It has come to our attention that unfortunately, a recent order you placed "Bond 50 Complete 23-Film Collection on Blu-ray with Bonus Disc" is unable to be fulfilled. We take pride in only selecting the best suppliers and manufacturers to deliver high quality products. Unfortunately, the supplier responsible for this particular deal fell short of that expectation. We sincerely apologize for this, and can assure you that we are doing our best to prevent this from happening again.

To make up for this inconvenience, we have gone ahead and done the following:

1. A full refund has been issued to your original payment method.

2. In addition to the full refund, we have also added a $10 store credit to your NMR account, for the inconvenience.

Thank you for your understanding, and sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Sincerely,
nomorerack Team
Yeah, I got the same thing, but twice:
I had placed an order for one set and received my order acknowledgement. About an hour later I received an email saying that my PayPal transaction was incomplete (despite the fact that I received a PayPal transaction email) and that my order was canceled. The next day I tried again and received another order acknowledgement. I then received two tracking numbers saying my orders had been shipped (apparently my order was duplicated). I've been tracking "my" packages. Turns out one was delivered in PA and the other in WA (no, I don't live in either place) and I got two emails like the one above along with my PayPal refunds. Oh, well, I got nothing and it cost me nothing but this doesn't encourage me to try them again...