Schrader's EXORCIST IV -- Trailer And Stills Online

Talk about the latest movies and video releases here!
AndyDursin

Schrader's EXORCIST IV -- Trailer And Stills Online

#1 Post by AndyDursin »

Believe it or not -- it really IS coming out!

Stills here:
http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/galler ... hp?dir=567

Trailer here (haven't checked it out yet):
http://exmk.mkforces.net/exorcistthebeg ... railer.zip

Apparently the trailer is on an Aussie DVD of Harlin's EXORCIST IV.

I know I'm alone in my assessment of the released version, but I'm with y'all that Schrader's movie will be interesting to see (still, no Izabella Scurpco in this version?? That's unfortunate ;)

Needless to say it will be interesting to check it out! Also, to see who will be scoring it! :?:

Cheers,
Andy

Neo Rasa

#2 Post by Neo Rasa »

Looks interesting. I look forward to checking this out.

I honestly, for the life of me can't remember ANY of the music used in The Beginning, is it possible they're going to reuse all of that with any other snippets not used in the original release?

AndyDursin

#3 Post by AndyDursin »

I honestly, for the life of me can't remember ANY of the music used in The Beginning, is it possible they're going to reuse all of that with any other snippets not used in the original release?
I was thinking exactly the same thing. Certainly would be the most inexpensive solution to the problem......albeit not a very satisfactory one.

Neo Rasa

#4 Post by Neo Rasa »

I doubt this version will get a seperate soundtrack release unless there is some major new content.

Makes me wonder, if there is a new release and the old one gets phased out, will the soundtrack for The Beginning become as sought after as the soundtrack for the original years from now?