Bond Films Return to Cinemas in the UK

Talk about the latest movies and video releases here!
John Johnson

Bond Films Return to Cinemas in the UK

#1 Post by John Johnson »

Have these had the same release in the US? I only ask as I think it's a missed opportunity for fans in America. I have also heard the Bond films are available on Amazon prime in the UK for a limited time.

https://www.007.com/james-bond-films-se ... nationwide.
London. Greatest City in the world.

BobaMike

Re: Bond Films Return to Cinemas in the UK

#2 Post by BobaMike »

A lot of them come and go on Amazon Prime. Haven't heard anything about seeing them on the big screens though.

John Johnson

#3 Post by John Johnson »

Just the UK, I believe. I think they are up to OHMSS. Like I said, a missed opportunity to see them on the big screen here. Oh well...
I don't suppose there any plans to release the films on 4K?
London. Greatest City in the world.

Monterey Jack

#4 Post by Monterey Jack »

In late 2020 (when recently-reopened theaters had a dearth of new content to show), my theater showed a number of the classic Bond films on the big screen. The only one I was able to attend, sadly, was The Spy Who Loved Me, but that's my favorite Moore, so at least it was a good one. Saw it with a friend (his first time viewing), and he greatly enjoyed Jaws. 8)

BobaMike

#5 Post by BobaMike »

I saw From Russia With Love about 7-8 years ago at our local Alamo. It was fun to see one of the better Bonds so big!
They also had a local jazz band playing covers of Bond songs as a pre-show, which I wish would happen again :)