TERMINATOR SALVATION Thread

Talk about the latest movies and video releases here!
Eric W.

#46 Post by Eric W. »

AndyDursin wrote:
romanD wrote:still... in addition to that, this digital copy thing was imho only invented to charge more... all the time I have to buy a double or triple set for extras and then this digital copy thing which I have no use for at all, but Im sure that is never included for free, but makes the price go up a bit more...
The whole digital copy thing -- I just don't get it myself either. Especially now because they advertise discs as being a "2-DISC SPECIAL EDITION!" when really it's just a 1 disc release with a digital copy included. :roll:

Yup, you're both right.

I griped about this when HD-DVD was doing the whole combo disc thing and charging extra for it and I'll gripe about this, too. If they don't charge extra, great. If they do, forget it.

The false advertising that Andy is taking exception to is indeed ridiculous and I don't care for it at all.

If I'm buying a DVD, chances are I don't care about BD. If I'm buying a BD I can assure you I don't care about the DVD. Past that...these digital copies...just sell 'em real cheap on the side or again, "give them away."

Do people really care a lot about those digital copies? I sure don't.