Aisle Seat HOST CHANGE

Talk about the latest movies and video releases here!
Eric W.

Re: Aisle Seat HOST CHANGE

#16 Post by Eric W. »

We all knew none of that was your fault. :)

Eric Paddon

#17 Post by Eric Paddon »

Finally, I get to stay logged in! That problem with the old system was driving me crazy where on all other computers but my own I would stay logged in but not here.

AndyDursin

#18 Post by AndyDursin »

I don't want to get too excited for fear of disappointment but I can already see everything running smoother here -- the front page loads faster, my FTP uploads for revising the site are much quicker, the board doesn't seem to be having any problems (and I wouldn't expect it to either)...so far, so good!

The best thing is if there's something wrong, they have 24/7 live chat support all for under $7/month. They're called Blue Host and they're out of Provo, Utah -- I highly recommend it if you need a site.

The old place, let's just say in 2004 they might've been a good choice for me but the last two years, since I renewed in 2008, were a train wreck. No customer support, outtages, excuses, etc. Good riddance (and they just canceled me out so I don't have to worry about them renewing early on me and charging -- something they were notorious for doing!).