Happy Thanksgiving 2016

Talk about the latest movies and video releases here!
mkaroly

Happy Thanksgiving 2016

#1 Post by mkaroly »

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I am thankful for a ton of things, including the Aisle Seat and the people who post here. This is a great forum for discussion and information! Thanks for doing this Andy! Blessings to you and your family this holiday season as well as to everyone who posts here and their families. Eat a lot of food...lol...'tis the season! :D

Paul MacLean

Re: Happy Thanksgiving 2016

#2 Post by Paul MacLean »

Thanks Michael!

Right back at ya!

AndyDursin

#3 Post by AndyDursin »

I'm en route to Connecticut so I'm posting from the car. Thanks Michael and Paul and a great Thanksgiving to everyone! I would have switched over the board theme to the Christmas one but the board update has rendered that style incompatible...sorry Eric...but I will take a look at other possibilities when I have the time.

Have a great day everyone!!

Eric Paddon

#4 Post by Eric Paddon »

There is a little bit of emptiness for me this Thanksgiving as its the first one without my mother, who always devoted herself to preparations for it (even last year from the nursing home she was on me about making sure the catering arrangements were set). Even so, it will be a time to be thankful for all other things that have happened to lead this family through a traumatic year of changes and upheavals like never before and I'm glad my brother extended an invitation to my father and me to spend the afternoon at his place in NYC which we'll be leaving for in an hour or so.

Blessings of the day to everyone wherever you're celebrating!

Eric W.

#5 Post by Eric W. »

Hoping everyone here has had a blessed day. :)

sprocket

#6 Post by sprocket »

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. The best to you and your families!