Paramount+ 13 Month Subscription $23 (thru CBS Sportsline)

Talk about the latest movies and video releases here!
AndyDursin

Paramount+ 13 Month Subscription $23 (thru CBS Sportsline)

#1 Post by AndyDursin »

It was 55 cents last year, but it's still pretty good for what was 13 months for me:

Sportsline has some decent betting info. PLUS Showtime is now part of Paramount+ so you get all of that programming too.

Click https://slickdeals.net/?adobeRef=ea595d ... re&afsrc=1 to join SportsLine (must be a new subscriber)
-Click "Get Picks" to select the 12-Month Plan ($99 per year).
-Register for an account
-Apply promo code PLAYOFFS to receive your promotional offer of $23 for 12-Months of SportsLine service (includes Paramount+ Premium service)
-After successfully checking out, go to https://slickdeals.net/?adobeRef=ea595d ... ac&afsrc=1Paramount+ to create / link your accounts
-Note: Must use the same Email address you used to sign up for SportsLine

Optional: To receive 1 extra month, attempt to cancel your SportsLine subscription and you will be prompted to extend your account for free. Only one free extension per user. Do not fully cancel your Sportsline subscription as that will end your benefits including Paramount+ immediately.

BobaMike

Re: Paramount+ 13 Month Subscription $23 (thru CBS Sportsline)

#2 Post by BobaMike »

Thanks for this! My free paramount sub was expiring at the end of July..and I'm only half done watching all of Cheers :)

AndyDursin

Re: Paramount+ 13 Month Subscription $23 (thru CBS Sportsline)

#3 Post by AndyDursin »

HD masters! They're supposed to bring FRASIER back soon but I fear what a comedown it will be off the original show.

This is a good deal, with Showtime now being bundled within it (I think the name is supposed to change or they're going to rebrand it), I'll get enough usage out of it for $20/year. THE LOVE BOAT is in HD on it also!