POLTERGEIST "E! True Hollywood Story" - Andy's Upload

Talk about the latest movies and video releases here!
AndyDursin

POLTERGEIST "E! True Hollywood Story" - Andy's Upload

#1 Post by AndyDursin »

Considering there's no Making of doc, this E! TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY is as close as we can get.

I uploaded my video as of 2 days ago -- I would check it out as it does include exclusive interviews with JoBeth Williams, Craig T. Nelson and many others. They do go into the directing controversy and quite a lot of the "urban legends" and such related to the series, but there's still a good amount of detail about the production process of all 3 films. Including Spielberg vetoing Craig Reardon's makeup for the "infected steak" -- Reardon then says he knew to "go through Spielberg" for creative concerns following that. Williams also says she was used to taking direction from "both" Spielberg and Hooper and "it didn't matter to her." Either way, it's certainly not a rousing defense of Hooper in here.

I would urge anyone to check it out/download it before it's taken down -- I uploaded the THS of FAST TIMES AT RIDGEMONT HIGH last week and while it cleared the copyrights, it was taken down after a couple of days.

Note I also add to cut a 3 minute segment from the end of this related to Heather O'Rourke's passing. That would not clear my initial upload -- it was entirely about the day she died so for whatever reason that was an instant "no".