Weekend Box-Office Memorial Day: X-MEN $44 mil FRIDAY!

Talk about the latest movies and video releases here!
AndyDursin

#16 Post by AndyDursin »

Monty,
I may have to go and thrown on CAREER OPPORTUNITIES at some point while doing some work today...those WERE the days my friend. :wink:

Paul MacLean

#17 Post by Paul MacLean »

...but now we get this. :(

Seriously, Jen...eat something and agree to star in a romantic comedy.
I think she looks better in this picture.

Give me a gal with no make-up in baggy hipster togs over a glitzy debutante any day!

Paul

AndyDursin

#18 Post by AndyDursin »

Paul MacLean wrote:
...but now we get this. :(

Seriously, Jen...eat something and agree to star in a romantic comedy.
I think she looks better in this picture.

Give me a gal with no make-up in baggy hipster togs over a glitzy debutante any day!

Paul
LOL. It's not the outfit or the make-up it's the size of her frame that's troubling. She literally seems to have shrunk over the years...and has looked positively emaciated of late. Too bad, if you go back earlier in her career (the HOT SPOT and CAREER OPPORTUNITIES era) there wasn't a better looking gal in Hollywood! :cry:

Monterey Jack

#19 Post by Monterey Jack »

AndyDursin wrote:
LOL. It's not the outfit or the make-up it's the size of her frame that's troubling. She literally seems to have shrunk over the years...and has looked positively emaciated of late. Too bad, if you go back earlier in her career (the HOT SPOT and CAREER OPPORTUNITIES era) there wasn't a better looking gal in Hollywood! :cry:
Plus, I don't think she's actually smiled in a movie for at least the last decade. She has an absolutely radiant smile, but the non-stop parade of Gloomy Gals in movies like Requiem For A Dream, House Of Sand And Fog and even The Hulk is growing very tired. Connelly needs to cut loose and star in a light comedy or something. Let's see those pearly whites again! :D

AndyDursin

#20 Post by AndyDursin »

Plus, I don't think she's actually smiled in a movie for at least the last decade. She has an absolutely radiant smile, but the non-stop parade of Gloomy Gals in movies like Requiem For A Dream, House Of Sand And Fog and even The Hulk is growing very tired. Connelly needs to cut loose and star in a light comedy or something. Let's see those pearly whites again
Couldn't agree more. She's made Jodie Foster look like Julie Andrews recently!